Shipping and Delivery
What shipping methods are available to me?
Keeping in mind how time sensitive your delivery is, we have various shipping methods available including:
- Ground — $12.50 / Standard transit time of 2-7 business days from date ordered, not including order date OR Saturday/Sunday. Orders placed before 4:00 pm ET will be shipped out the same day. Orders placed after the cut off time will be processed the next business day.
- 3rd Day — $18.50 / 3 business days from date ordered, not including order date OR Saturday/Sunday. Orders placed before 4:00 pm ET will be shipped out the same day & delivered 3 business days later. Orders placed after the cut off time will be processed the next business day.
- 2nd Day P.M. — $26.50 / 2 business days from date ordered, not including order date OR Saturday/Sunday. Orders placed before 4:00pm ET will be shipped out the same day & delivered 2 business days later. Orders placed after the cut off time will be processed the next business day.
- Overnight– $45.00 / 1 business day from date ordered, not including order date OR Saturday/Sunday. Orders placed before 4:00 pm ET will be shipped out the same day & delivered 1 business day later. If you need Early Delivery please contact customer service department. Orders placed after the cut off time will be processed the next business day.
- Saturday Delivery (if available) — $65.00 / Saturday. Only available for some items and only in geographical areas where Saturday Delivery is available. Orders typically need to be received by Friday morning.
Orders placed after the cut off time will be processed the next business day.
We understand that shipping can be confusing. Should you have any questions regarding ship times, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Care at 1.877.411.7009.
Call for shipping details: 1.877.411.7009 or 610-253-7009
Weather, natural disasters and other uncontrollable events can interrupt shipping/transportation flow –anytime, anywhere and with little warning.
Inclement weather causes hazardous conditions in many regions of the U.S. This may cause some service delays and disruptions due to closures and canceled mail pickups. Note that potential service disruptions may not affect Express, Ground, International, Freight, Residential Deliveries, etc. all in the same. This may result in different levels of impact…other variables: which cities, states and ZIP Codes are involved.
To help avoid delays, it is strongly recommended that you purchase your recovery products at least two weeks prior to surgery. This will avoid paying extra for rush shipping charges, nullified returns, or delays in delivery, especially during inclement weather.
We will not be responsible for any shipping delays due to adverse weather conditions.
We ship all packages via FedEx or UPS, (and USPS upon request), out of our Pennsylvania warehouse facility. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Care at 1.877.411.7009 for assistance. Please view the guidelines above to estimated the time for delivery from our warehouse.
*Please note that the map estimates Ground Shipping time in ‘Business Days’. A business day is any weekday that does not observe a holiday. FedEx and UPS do not consider the day an order ships out as a day in transit. They start counting days as the following business day. They also do not ship on certain national holidays, which is not included in their transit times.
Upon delivery, if a customer refuses a package or fails to pick up a package, customer will not be reimbursed for the shipping charges that were paid at the time the order was placed. Please do not refuse any package as there will also be a $10 fee (assessed by the carrier) for refusing the package, and an additional freight charge that will be determined by the shipping carrier who will return the package to Medico International Inc.
In the instance of a return, Medico International Inc. will not be responsible for, or reimburse, any shipping charges.
Sundays and most Holidays.
Note: All orders placed after 4:00 pm ET will be shipped the next business day. All orders placed over the weekend will be shipped on Monday, placed on a Holiday- fulfilled on the following business day.
Customs & Additional Shipping Carrier Fees
International orders to some countries may be subject to Customs inspections and fees and/or additional shipping carrier fees (i.e brokerage fees, handling/administrative fees, etc.) based upon each country’s policies and the shipping carrier’s policies. Medico International Inc. cannot be responsible for time delays due to these actions nor for reimbursement of any Customs fees or additional shipping carrier fees that may be charged to deliver the package to your country’s destination.
For International orders, in case of return or cancellation, Medico International Inc. will not be responsible for refund discrepancies due to the exchange rate between US Dollars and foreign currency. We refund the amount in dollars that is due, and any conversion differences will not be refunded.
In the event of a package held at the Customs of a foreign country, Customer will be responsible to contact the Customs of his/her own country. While we cannot contact Customs of a foreign country, we will assist Customer to the best of our abilities by providing any documentation that is necessary for the release of a Customer’s package from Customs in Customer’s Country.
Most items ship out the same business day, as long as the order is received prior to 4:00 pm ET.
Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO and FPO Addresses?
Yes, we do ship to PO Boxes, APO, and FPO addresses – via U.S. Mail. Express Shipping is not available to APO, FPO and PO Box addresses since there are delivery restrictions with most carriers. Contact Customer Care at 1.877.411.7009 or 610-253-7009 to place your order.
If you wish to cancel an order placed on the same day, please call our toll free number 1.877.411.7009 from 9:00 am-3:00 pm ET. For orders placed during the weekend, please contact Medico International Inc. as soon as possible on Monday morning. You may also email cancellations to email@example.com but it is advisable to speak to a representative. We will attempt to cancel your order if it has not already shipped, but we cannot issue any credit until the cancellation has been confirmed by the Medico International Inc. shipping department.